All articles

Ultimate Succulent Club™ FAQ

Got a question about the club? We have answers!

What kind of succulents will I receive?

From two to five unique succulent varieties selected from our greenhouses will be sent each month. These plants will share a common "theme" that will vary significantly month to month. Examples of themes are: color tones, seasonal varieties, ready to

Will there be repeats?

For club members, we can promise there will be no repeats forat least a year! Just keep in mind, if you already have a large succulent collection, you may receive varieties that you've seen before.

Will I know in advance what the next delivery will include?

We will update the listing with a preview image of 5 plants in the next theme about 2-3 weeks prior to the ship day. The plants in the photo are only an example of the theme, but we try to make the preview as close as possible to the plants you'll re

Is plant info included?

Always! Name tags are included to identify the plants, and detailed care tips are available on our club management page.

What is the mystery plant?

The mystery bonus plant included in each shipment may be a cutting, plug, or a 2" pot, and may not come labeled.

Are there any commitments or contracts?

Never! Billing is month-to-month and you can cancel your membership anytime. PLEASE NOTE: If you cancel after plants have already been shipped, cancellation will take effect the following month.

What if I want to skip a month?

No problem! Just follow these steps: 1) Log in to club account 2) Navigate to Subscriptions 3) Click + button next to The Ultimate Succulent Club plan 4) Click "Skip a month?"

When will the succulents be shipped?

Second Tuesday or Wednesday of each month -  if a major holiday falls on the second Monday, club shipments may be delayed by one week. If you sign up after the 2nd day of the previous month, you'll receive your first shipment the following month.

When will I be charged?

You will be charged on the 2nd of the month for each shipment. Our system will always send an email 3 days before the charge, so it's never a surprise. You are not charged on initial sign up.

Will I receive tracking information?

Yes, you will receive an email with tracking information a few hours after succulents are shipped.

Are there restrictions on free shipping?

Shipping is free to all contiguous 48 states, but we do have to charge extra for Hawaii (+$2/mo) and Alaska (+$1/mo).

Can Puerto Rico, Guam, or other countries join the club?

Sorry no, only the 50 United States may join at this time.

How do I cancel my subscription?

Follow these steps:

Can I join the club with my existing Mountain Crest Gardens customer account?

Unfortunately you'll have to create a new account to join the club. However, you will be able to login to Mountain Crest Gardens using your club account login, if you didn't have an account with us before.

Where are the Club Cards?

In order to best serve up the greatest selection of plants, we've decided...